Coming Soon: Updated Pricing
As some of you might know, we haven’t changed our pricing in almost 5 years. That’s over half our lifetime ago!
In that time, Unbounce has evolved significantly, the marketing landscape has moved ahead leaps and bounds, and we’ve learned a ton about where our customers find value in Unbounce. To tackle this, we set out to:
- Create a more intuitive connection between what we charge for and the value we deliver to our customers
- Reduce those little charges that aren’t connected directly to value and end up causing frustration
- Create multiple ways for customers to grow with us, without always having to switch plans
Over the last year, we’ve looked at a ton of data and talked to our customers to come up with the next evolution of our pricing.
We’re excited to share the full details of our new pricing on March 14th, but we wanted to be as transparent as possible throughout this change. To that end, we also wanted to share that:
- The updated plans will offer even more value (and there may even be some extra special incentives at launch ;D )
- All current customers will be welcome to continue on their pricing plan for at least two years
- Customer Support will continue to be available, as always, on all tiers
I’ll be sharing more next week as we announce the full details of our updated pricing.
Thanks for your continued support of Unbounce,
Chief Product Officer, Co-Founder